The Company has over 30 years’ experience delivering award-winning display programmes for global household names. They bring brands to life through engaging shopper experiences.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in helping the Company define and deliver against its growth ambitions into digital.Having an entrepreneurial spirit, find, exploit and deliver new client opportunities to the Company to grow the business in a digital services direction, using your network and any other sales techniques that you feel appropriate.
Create the right targets to support strategic direction
Be the lead person for digital sales within the business
Use various supporting tools as well as experienced colleagues to present and showcase their business effectively in order to help win sales
Set the forecasts and budgets and be able to report on a regular basis highlighting potential over or under achievements
- Determine the right clients for us to target
- Push the Company into new sectors and categories and drive our business forward
- Develop and use your network to achieve for incremental opportunity
- Use client mapping as a way of knowing who to influence and influence them
- Drive digital opportunity out of our current client pool
- Determine budget holders, decision makers, influencers, supporters
- Develop strategy to lock in customers in and correctly service their needs
- Be key in the hand over process, different clients may be at different stages
Preparing regular updates of forecast:
- Overview report highlighting change
- Review business against plan by client by quarter
- Incremental business options and potential threats
- Flag priority projects with plan for conversion
- Review resources
Working with cross functional teams:
- Develop clear, comprehensive briefs with pre-defined objectives, target costs, timelines, key dates, etc.
- Hold regular project updates with the team
- Create monthly project update for presentation to wider sales team
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience of working in a sales role within digital technology, digital signage preferably with Retail experience.
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record of successful client development and new business conversion with Global brands and retailers
- Good interpersonal and self-motivated
- Ability to work flexible hours, available to travel.
This is a field based role and the successful candidate would be expected to visit head office weekly. Ideally the Company is looking for someone no more than a 2 hour commute from the head office.