The company is a leading high-tech enterprise specialising in developing and manufacturing large LED video equipment. The product application range covers advertisement, transportation, sports, events, command & control, corporate branding and meetings, creative applications and many more. With installations in over 85 countries and over 135 patents, one of the highest numbers in the industry.
The European team is expanding to include a Sales Manager to sell LED solutions in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. You will need to be based within commuting distance of Frankfurt.
The position of sales manager consists of selling LED solutions by creating and maintaining Audio Video System Integrators in the region as well as promoting our solution to End Users. Working closely together with existing distributors including defining clear KPI’s.
• Seeking out new customers and sales opportunities for driving revenue
• Build long term relationships with key contacts at target customers
• Initiate promotional events for the company
• Analyze sales trends, market dynamics and reports to determine business growth potential
• Use various lead generation tools to create a database of potential targets
• Manage the sales pipeline by reporting probabilities into the CRM system
The position requires the person to operate from the region DACH and involves frequent travel to meet customers across the region.
Have a flair for selling and building relationships with individuals and organizations
• Excellent persuasion skills, ability to spot opportunities and go after them
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Keen sense of using the internet and telephone as a medium to connect with customers • Problem solving attitude
• Patience and the ability to tactfully handle customer negotiations. Experience and qualifications
• More than 5-year sales experience in the AV-industry (LED-industry is an advantage)
• Excellent track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
• The compensation structure will constitute a fixed base salary and upside linked to incentive plan •